- The phrase “language of SAS” or “SAS” used in this web site is used to describe the computer language commonly called “the SAS language”.
- The phrase “SAS program” used in this web site is used to describe scripts, programs and applications written in the language of SAS. It does not refer to software sold by the SAS Institute.
- Whenever referring to the software sold by the SAS Institute, the phrases “SAS Software” or “by SAS Institute” are mentioned.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- MySQL is a trademark of MySQL AB.
- SAS, Base SAS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/AF, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/IntrNet, SAS/STAT and SAS/TOOLKIT are trademarks of the SAS Institute SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- SPSS is a trademark of SPSS Inc.
- Teradata is a trademark of the NCR Corporation.
- World Programming, WPS and WPL are trademarks of World Programming Limited.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
UNext & Jigsaw Trademark
The UNext & Jigsaw logotype and logomark have been created and their use is exclusive to UNext Learning Private Limited & Jigsaw Academy Education Private Limited. One may not use these logotype and logomark in any commercial or marketing context other than as expressly permitted through explicit written permission from UNext Learning Private Limited & Jigsaw Academy Education Private Limited to do so.