Data Architects are the persons who make benchmarks or principles to meet the technical requirement of the business. The scope of Data architect is increasing day by day due to technological advancement in the world.
1. Tell us something about yourself.
2. Tell us who are data architects?
3. What are the skills that are required by a data architect?
4. What do you think would be the future in the field of data architect?
5. What are the technical skills required to perform the job of data architect?
6. Why do you think that you would be a better person to perform the job than others?
7. Can you tell us some of your hobbies which makes you different from others?
8. Do you know anything about the data block and data file? If yes, then please explain both in a short and sweet way.
9. Do you know the concept of cluster analysis and it’s purpose? If yes, then please explain in short.
10. What is Data Warehouse? How does it function? Explain in brief.
11. What are Data centres? What is the purpose behind it?
12. What are Trap doors and Worms? Explain.
13. What are Audit Hooks?
14. What are the snapshots in relation to the information system?
15. What are Trojan Horse? How much threatful are they?
16. What is the full form of XMLA? What is its function?
17. What are Digital Libraries? How the data is stored in this?
18. What is the difference between view and the materialized view?
19. Explain Two-tier architecture.
20. Explain Three-tier architecture.
21. Explain the architecture of data warehouse.
22. What is a database? How are they managed?
23. What is Database management system? Explain the objectives of DBMS.
24. Do you know anything Integrity constraints? Explain its types.
25. Do you think that data architect mainly has a job to monitor and put into force the data standards? What is the purpose?
26. Name all the types of data models. Explain any one of them.
27. What are attributes?
28. What are the dimensions?
29. What is the difference between OTLP and OLAP?
30. What is the procedure to become a data architect?
31. Do you think that there is a big scope for data architect?
32. What is the difference between a data architect and data administrator?
33. Explain data administrator?
34. What is the difference between Front end and Back end?
35. What are Web Servers?
35. What are different types of clouds?
36. Explain two types of cloud computing.
37. What is Virtualization?
38. What is API?
39. What is Grid computing? Explain application areas of grid computing?
40. What is Mobile Computing? Explain its types.
41. What is Artificial Intelligence?
42. What is Machine Learning?
43. What is predictive analysis?
44. What are the responsibilities of data architect?
45. What are the different types of Measures?
46. What were the problems faced by you during your last job as a data architect?
47. What was your job in improving the data architecture of your existing company?
48. What do you think are the threats to data security of the company? What will be the steps taken by you to eliminate such a threat?
49. How you obtain the information about every technological change around you? Do you implement such changes?
50. You know that integrating the internal and external data is a complicated task. So how would you as a data architect tackle up with complications?
51. What are the different types of coding languages?
52. What is data system architecture?
53. What do you think is the role of data architects in coordination and collaboration?
54. What are different types of the database?
55. How would you communicate the importance of data in the business?
56. Would you be able to work with diverse data and stringent rules?
The list of questions provided is not exhaustive and data architect interview questions can be numerous.
If you are interested in making a career in the Data Science domain, our 11-month in-person Postgraduate Certificate Diploma in Data Science course can help you immensely in becoming a successful Data Science professional.